Presents Redneck Blind a Day Giveaway
The Blind A Day Giveaway was a success to say the least at the 2013 Monster Buck Classic. RedNeck is back again in 2014 to do it all over again and give away one blind a day to a lucky winner.
We want to congratulate the 2013 Blind A Day Giveaway winners! They all won a RedNeck Blind!
Here’s how it works:
You can earn “Monster Buck Chips” that are turned in before you leave at our “Official Prize Station” located at the Redneck Blind booth on Sponsor Row. For each “Monster Buck Chip” you have you get one chance at winning one of the Redneck Blinds. You will simply fill out one of the entry slips per chip and that’s all you have to do.
At the close of each day we will draw one lucky winner. The more “Monster Buck Chips” you have the better your chances are to take home a Redneck Blind. The winner will be announced via our Monster Buck Classic Facebook page. The entries from that day are emptied out for the next day so we start fresh with no carryover of names in the drawing cylinder. So come every day so you can increase your odds of winning.
These are the ways to earn a “Monster Buck Chip”:
- Purchase an armband to get in the event. (complementary armbands are not eligible)
- Buy anything from a non-food vendor. (Each vendor will have the chips in their booths to give upon a purchase)
- Attend a seminar (one is given per seminar you attend)
- Get an autograph from Lee & Tiffany or Zac Cooper
- Enter a deer in the Monster Buck Contest
- Enter a Shed in the Shed Contest
- Have a deer officially scored by B & C
- Have a deer officially scored by Buckmaster’s Trophy Records
- Shoot on the 3-D Bow Range
- Buy any official apparel item from the Monster Buck Classic apparel shop (one chip per item)
- Attend Camo Church on Sunday morning
- Watch Dave Richardson’s West Texas Rattlesnake show
- Like us on Facebook (must be done standing at the Prize Station or show that you are already a friend on Facebook)
- Buy chances for $1.00 each
Rules of Entry:
Only one winner per household
Entrants must submit a valid email address that is part of the drawing process. Email addresses will not be sold to anyone for any reason but will be used to communicate information about the Monster Buck Classic from time to time.
Winner will be drawn at the close of each day
Winner will be notified by the phone number submitted on the entry form
All winners give the Monster Buck Classic, Redneck Blinds and their affiliate’s permission to use photos and the names of the winners for promotional purposes
Winners cannot pick up their blinds until after the event closes its doors on Sunday at 4PM
All winners must pick up their prize no later than Monday morning at 11AM
Picture identification is required to pick up prize